Friday, April 1, 2011

Batman

Post #152: Dedicated to: Can't Stand the Rain; The Rescues

It's Friday! It's also April 1st. It snowed today. Nature's cruel joke...

Today's thankfuls:
- As per usual, mostly fun students and parents in hosting sessions today.
- Wonderful lunch time with wonderful friends :)
- Being productive in cover letters. (As such, not so productive in papers due Sunday...but alas, that is all tonight.)
- A nap that was pretty much like sleeping for the night. My sleeping schedule is just about the saddest thing alive.
- Finishing up my second tube of chapstik. This is only the second tube I have ever finished...like, really, ever. Usually I lose my chapstik within a month or two. Or it melts. Or it just disappears. Or I don't use it. But I can now proudly say I've completed my second tube of chapstik. It's a momentous occasion.
- Sour gummi worms.

No comments:

Post a Comment