Sunday, April 17, 2011

OCD

Post #168

Oh hey there, Ryan Reynolds! One of People's most beautiful 2011! Well deserved, Ryan Reynolds, well deserved.

Today's thankfuls:
- Long day of work in the office today, but it was all worth it when a man (who looked vaguely familiar) came up to me when the office was completely packed with students and parents, shook my hand multiple times, and thanked me for when I had talked to his family and son last semester. I was the first person they talked to in the office and they were very grateful, and now his son is definitely coming here. It was so sweet that they remembered me. These are moments that make the job even more awesome than it already is. :)
- Friends who will eat domino's pizza, wings, and breadsticks with you at 1 am. That's true love right there.
- This, and the rest of the Outskirts videos that A-'s sister uploaded. In all modesty, I think this is the best show we've ever had. Best group ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment