Saturday, April 16, 2011

Soapy Heels

Post #166

I wish there was more I could do for some people. I can sit here and listen as long as possible, but I wish there was just a way to let them know that really, everything IS going to be all right in the end. I can pray and pray and pray, but sometimes I wish they could rely on God like I do, and share the burden and pain with Him. Because it's going to be okay.

Thanks to:
- An absolutely wonderful and amazing last Outskirts show of the year. It was just so much fun to be out there singing and dancing with all of my girls. I'm going to miss them so much when I'm abroad next semester!! Congratulations, 'skirts. We really outdid ourselves ;)
(Also, apparently the president of our college was there, sitting on the windowsill! Why yes, we are his favorite group. Heh.)
- I have a vase of fresh lilies in my room. My favorite. :)
- Friends are God's messengers. And will always always always be there for you. Don't forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment