Thursday, April 21, 2011

Crazy Aunt Lisa

Post #171
Ohh yes. More Zac Efron. What can I say? ;)

Also, the moon is huge tonight. And beautiful. I know I've written about this before, but it really just blows my mind that the moon looks the same everywhere. Well...maybe not exactly everywhere? But you get the point. If my future boyfriend and I are ever in a long-distance relationship, I'm going to call him every night and make him go outside under the moon. It's a thread that will keep us closer together, even though we might be miles apart. I see what you see, so I am where you are?

Today's thankfuls:
- D- brought her daughter S- into the office today. She is the cutest little thing ever...upon hearing that I was sick, she went to the computer, typed and printed a note, and gave it to me: "Clara I hop you feel better!" Hahaha. So adorable. She was also the silliest kid ever after a long day and two hot chocolates! Little kid laughter - the best.
- Shin Ramen at 2 a.m. Hits the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment