Monday, April 11, 2011

So Don't Stay

Post #162: Dedicated to: Such Great Heights; The Postal Service

'Twas a great day. Slow, lazy, relaxing, hot, perfect. Did I mention really slow and relaxing? Such a great day.

Thanks to:
- Pinwheel day. A week later than last year's, but still so amazing. It will always put a smile on my face!
- Sitting out in the sun for hours, playing guitar for the first time in a while, reading books for fun and not for class. I never have time to do these things anymore.
- Care package with cookies from my mama!

That being said, I feel like I'm totally slacking off. I need to get back on schedule, start sleeping regularly, and start working harder. Only three weeks of classes left, and there are a ton of papers and finals heading my way. I can no longer spend weekends not doing work!! Ahh!!

1 comment:

  1. you go clara. :)
    I LOVEEEE the postal service. Totally miss them.
    besides that, i totally get what you mean about the reading part--I have so many books I want to read but never the time; with books that NEED to be read for school looming over my shoulders..
    goodluck for finals and stay strong!

    ReplyDelete