Monday, April 4, 2011

Partyin', Partyin', Yeah!

Post #154: Dedicated to: Persuasion, by Jane Austen

Today seems like a really long day...or maybe I just had a very busy day. Mass in the morning, working on my paper, cleaning the darkroom, working on my paper again, rehearsal, dinner, short nap, finishing paper...yeah, definitely a busy day. And pretty productive, except for a 2-hour nap. :)

Today's thankfuls:
- Father Denny's homily. And all of the really long, long, rambling gospels of Lent. Today: the blind man.
- Being productive really makes you feel so much better about yourself and your work.
- Had a great rehearsal today...I'm so proud of how far the Outskirts have come and how awesome we are (in all modesty). And we're definitely a very close, tight-knit group of girls. (oh, excuse me...women.) I love you all, 'skirts! And I hope I do you guys justice as pitch.
- Finishing a paper due at midnight. Whoo! When did I start writing? Erm...the important thing is that it is finished. And I hope it's good...or decent...
- Four more weeks of classes. Where has the semester gone??

I am off to the darkroom (I think) to make some prints. I hope these prints come out well, 'cause I really like the roll I took this week!

In other news, it's so hard to wait and be patient. I tell myself I'm leaving the future up to God's hands, but I really don't know what to do if everything falls through. But there's nothing I can do, so I just sit and wait, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment