Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fortress of Solitude

Post #151
Gloomy, rainy days are not a favorite.

Today's thankfuls:
- Sleeping at 5, waking up at 9, not drinking coffee, and still staying awake for all my classes. Look up the word miracle in my dictionary and that would be the definition.
- Just found out that I won a grant from my school for a summer stipend for an internship in the communications field. Awesome news...but not so great part: it's obviously contingent upon me getting an internship, which has yet to happen. So...fingers crossed?
- Three people (including me) showing up for sectionals, and canceling sectionals. Haha. Sad, but great.
- Nap. How I'm functioning right now.
- Nutella. Always makes life a brighter place.
- Students setting up the science center for April Fool's Day...always a fun sight. This year's theme? Harry Potter. But of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment