Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fab Five Fridays version 2.0

Post #124: Dedicated to: Sing; My Chemical Romance

(Photo cred to Matt and Katie photographers)

My Fab Five Fridays have transformed into...Super Six Sundays?

1) My last day of bowling. Did I reach 100? Sadly, no. My best score ranged somewhere within the 80s. Sad. But, I actually had a good time bowling this quarter. Perhaps I will take up bowling again my senior year and finally reach my goal...

2) BOGO Chipotle burritos on Tuesday night. Best thing since Nutella on sliced bread.

3) 12:50 a.m. on Tuesday night - when my scholarship application finally submitted online. It was due at 1 a.m. Cutting it close? Yes. Was it completely my fault? Maybe like 75%.

4) Hanging out and talking with my suite on Thursday night. Perfectly relaxing way to spend an evening.

5) BOGO Chipotle burritos Friday afternoon. Again? Why, yes. Are you surprised? No.

6) My schedule for the past two days: Sleep in until 3 or 4 p.m. Wake up. Eat. Sleep. Wake up. Watch movies. Eat. Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment