Monday, March 21, 2011

Strugglebus

Post #141: Dedicated to: Winter Shades of Pale; by Christian Lander

I've been on the strugglebus for quite some time. In fact, some of my friends would go so far as to say I'm driving it. Or lost on it. Or lost in it. Or, driving it, and got lost.

Suffice to say, today was one of those strugglebus mornings.

I mean, really, when you just don't hear any of your multiple alarms go off, what are you supposed to do?

Anyway...

Some silver linings:
- Although I overslept, I did get a decent 5 hours, which is more than I've slept since Thursday.
- Learned to print contact sheets and enlarge photos. Sadly, my photos were lame because I hurriedly took them all in a span of about 20 minutes, of random trees on campus while I would be walking to work/lunch/class. So hopefully my next roll looks better.
- It wasn't raining whenever I was outside.
- A nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment