Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday

Post #134: Dedicated to: Hate (I Really Don't Like You); Plain White T's

Today's thankfuls:
- A really delicious lunch today: turkey sandwich with mustard and provolone and french fries. It really hit the spot.
- The start of my photography class. Here's to long nights in the darkroom!
- Being able to break into my room (with the help of my suitemate and a plastic card) and avoid getting billed $25 for having Safety & Security come and open my door. Because I locked my key in my room. Again. (It's a downward spiral, people.)
- Reuniting with friends, staying up late in the science center doing work. Good times.

I hope the caption to the picture is legible. This is what could happen in Copenhagen! Hahaha....fingers crossed?

1 comment:

  1. hahaha long, long nights in the darkroom! tiring and rewarding all the while. ahh we must talk about this =)

    lol..and that sounds like a fun experience! make sure you have your camera with you, just in case lol.

    ReplyDelete