Monday, March 7, 2011

Dupont Circle

Post #126: Dedicated to: Nice Dream; Radiohead

Currently sitting in a small apartment in Washington D.C., reading and editing a manuscript with a cup of green tea and a Trader Joe's cookie by my side. It doesn't get much better than this.

I can see myself doing this for the rest of my life. Reading manuscripts in the comfort of my home, editing grammar, content, and structure, making sure things flow as they should.

On the other hand, got an email today with instructions on registering for DIS (Danish Institute for Study Abroad), and I had a mini panic attack. It's just so soon! I thought I was ready – wait, I am ready...I was just caught off guard by how quickly time passes by. Just five more months, and I'll be on a plane to Copenhagen. Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment