Friday, March 18, 2011

It's Friday

Post #138: Dedicated to Friday; Rebecca Black

Yes, I think this song is ridiculous. But you just have to laugh. And then seriously ask, what seat can I take???

Today's thankfuls:
- Finishing and submitting a paper.
- Registering for classes in Copenhagen: I will be taking - Hans Christian Andersen and the Golden Age, Copenhagen: History and Contemporary Urban Issues, Danish Language and Culture I, Creative Industries: Business and Innovation, and Cultural Conflict: Immigration, Integration, and Recognition. I am beyond excited. If you could measure brain waves of excitement, mine would be off the charts.
- Being a panelist for a group of high school freshmen from a charter school in New Jersey. Made me realize a few things and makes me question what I want my future to be...
- A delicious dinner at the opening of the "Possible Cities" exhibit.
- Watching a bi-co production of Chicago and supporting M-.
- Getting a ride back from a kind friend instead of waiting twenty more minutes for the bus.
- More great friends who invite me over to do work at their place instead of sitting in my room, on the fourth floor, while the ridiculous noise of the band in the basement causes my walls and floor to shake. Literally, they're reverberating so much, there is a continual buzzing sound.
- One week down, six more to go.

2 comments:

  1. your classes sound so interesting! haha...I feel like I've commented on a lot of your posts lately...lol =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    and I LOVE comments, so feel free to leave them all the time ;)

    ReplyDelete