Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"First of All, It's Women."

Post #136: Dedicated to: Come As You Are; Nirvana

It has been a long day. And it shall be an even longer day tomorrow, and an extremely long (but fun) weekend after that. Hooray for long days?

Today's thank-you's:
- Company at lunch. Most days I eat alone...it was nice to have someone to chat and laugh with! (And tell the Bryn Mawr joke to. I swear, it never gets old.)
- Talking to an alum who also studied abroad in Denmark who is in town this week and graciously met with me to talk about/fawn over Copenhagen.
- Learning how to develop film. (P-, I tried rolling an old roll of film onto the reel in the dark, and I did okay...but that was just practice, and I haven't actually done my roll yet, so hopefully it works out okay! I also hope I'm not allergic to the developer fluid or the fixer...)
- Baked squash at dinner. Delicious.
- That song "Friday" by Rebecca Black. Oh my goodness.
- When hard work really pays off.

1 comment:

  1. yeah, I hope your rolls come out okay too! it's an awful feeling when some of your negatives are ruined due to splotches. also make sure you're reallly careful during the drying/dust blowing process cause if you make any scratches on the negative they show a lot more when you enlarge the image and it kind of really stinks. =P lol. all learned from experience, lol.

    and I think my prof said not too many people are allergic but that it happens more often with people who use those chemicals daily over a long period of time

    ReplyDelete