Friday, February 25, 2011

Fab Five Fridays

Post #123: Dedicated to: The Creep; Lonely Island


Yes, I know this gets done often, on any random day of the week. But I'm going to do Fab Five Friday, because Fridays are awesome it'll force me to look back on my week and point out good memories, especially in a week like this one.

So without ado:

1) Haverford v. Swarthmore basketball on Saturday, 75-52. Standing packed in a crowd of drunk spectators stomping, clapping, cheering and yelling "if you're losing and you know it clap your hands," "aaaiiiiiirrrrr baaaallllllll" and "SWAT SUCKS" ? Wouldn't have missed it for the world.

2) Bowling on Tuesday...with the bumpers up. Did I bowl spectacularly better? Ha. No. I think there's something wrong with my form...my wrist hurts when I let go of the ball. That probably shouldn't happen. But there's only one more day of bowling left! I need to break 100!

3) Ordering Tiffin after bowling. Indian food...freakin' delicious.

4) Learning basic HTML editing from A-. It was fairly fascinating, to be honest, and now I kind of know how to make my own website! Life skillz, yo.

5) Getting to watch How I Met Your Mother this afternoon after a loooong week of no sleep. The best ever.

Stay tuned for next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment