Sunday, March 20, 2011

hshfimb

Post 140: Dedicated to: Carry Me; Audrey Assad

It was brought to my attention that my blog, which I try to keep relatively private, is, indeed, on the internet, which is not a private medium of writing at all.

So if you are someone who found my blog, please keep reading as much as you like – I'm not going to stop you. I will warn you, however, that things get a little personal at times. Some days I like to keep things (or rather, I attempt to keep things) light and airy, but other days, this just is not the case, since as the days go by, I realize I created this blog not only to keep my close friends from home updated, but also as a way for me to vocalize my thoughts (however mundane) in written form, so that I might grow as a person and learn more about myself in this process.

So feel free to join in on learning about me as I learn about myself. But don't talk – just listen. And please, don't judge. Oh, and say hi!

In the meantime...the list of things to do just never ends. And, I realize, will not end until the semester is over. Sad times.

Anyway, today I am thankful for:
- Silliness

No comments:

Post a Comment