Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Little Things

Post #116: Dedicated to: Start Again; Sam Tsui

Came upon this random blog through D-: http://just-littlethings.tumblr.com/

I thought I'd post a few of my (very many) favorites:

Amen.
Oh my goodness...K- and M-, the minute I saw this one, I started cracking up. Oh man, how many car trips did we have over break when this was the case? Too many. But it's so true, best feeling in the world.
As a self-proclaimed pen snob...yes, a pen that works really well will just make my day.
I love being told "bless you" when I sneeze. And it bums me out when no one says anything. So next time, say "bless you" whenever anyone around you sneezes. Even if it's a stranger.
No explanation necessary. These bear hugs...the best.
I am currently writing someone a letter as I write this post. I love getting letters via snail mail just as much as I enjoy writing letters. If you would like a handwritten letter soon, let me know and I shall write you one!

So go peruse this blog at your own time. Because it will make you smile at the little things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment