Monday, February 7, 2011

La Música

Post #114: Dedicated to: People Change; For King & Country


I have a love affair with music – music of all sorts. Music I've grown up with. Music I've learned to play. Music that I miss dearly. Every bone in my body and an unspeakable, gaping hole in my chest aches for this music again.

The music I have now is great...but something's missing. I just can't describe it. Something inside of me yearns for music again. Just to be completely by myself for eternity, playing and singing and listening to music. Or to be with others with this same joy and profound love of music. To create music that means something, that means everything in the world. A music that never fails to move you to tears or smiles or awe.

I miss that music.

No comments:

Post a Comment