Thursday, February 24, 2011

Gravitas

Pot #121: Dedicated to: Mr. Sunshine

I'm so terrified of making a mistake, of regretting my decisions. I feel like I've got the whole weight of the world on my shoulders, and I just can't figure out what to do. I can't figure out who to talk to, because ultimately this decision needs to be my own. Maybe i'm exaggerating, or maybe others won't think it's as serious as I do, but it is to me. This is how I feel right now, because this is my future. If I screw up once, that's it. I won't get a second chance. So I have to make the right decision.

Someone who knows me better than I know myself...just tell me what to do.

1 comment:

  1. Clara--
    You're already doing the right thing by being a beautiful person in everything you do. Don't stress. Life is full of second (and third and fourth and fifth) chances if you don't get something right the first time. You'll make the right choice, even though it might not be the first. I know it. :)

    Love,
    Chicca

    ReplyDelete