Friday, May 20, 2011

These Are The Facts

Post #179: Dedicated to: Pushing Daisies

I'm on a mission this summer: to cook for myself. Today, I made a delicious salad. Ha...a pretty simple salad, but perfectly delicious to me! Mixed greens, corn, mandarin oranges, lemon juice. Yep, that's it. Sweet and simple.

Next task: stir-fried chicken and udon. It might just fail...but cereal's always a nice back-up plan.

And a side note: I appreciate having a few days off, but I've realized that I like having a routine. That routine might not involve waking up early in the morning...but it sure doesn't involve sleeping 12 hours a day only to take another 3-hour nap in the afternoon. Ya. No joke. It's sad, really. I'm ready to start my internship and start my summer. (:

So yeah, I've been lazying around watching lots and lots of movies and tv. Pushing Daisies: highly recommended, if only to stare at Lee Pace's adorable face. And long for pies. Mmm. Pies. Pastiera. Blueberry cream. Pumpkin. Banana Cream. A la mode. Yummmmm. Pies.

I'll get an LA Fitness membership soon. And start getting back into my routine. For now, though, I've got Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and the best oranges ever to keep me company.

p.s. Love seeing dreams come true. Love putting a smile on someone's face. All you need sometimes is a big heart. A good heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment