Friday, May 27, 2011

Siblings

Post #183: Dedicated to: What Happened to Goodbye; by Sarah Dessen


I have to say, I'm quite glad I'm the youngest sibling. I don't know what I would have done if I had a difficult younger brother or sister. As immature as my brother can be, I was most definitely the bigger brat growing up. And he was pretty patient with me, and often gave up his share of the ice cream cones and t.v. time or whatnot.

Like I said, I don't know what I'd do if I had a little sister like me. Or worse, a little sister who is an even bigger brat growing up, going through middle-school and high-school crushes and drama and puberty and all that. I'd probably hate her and not want to be her sister, which would be just sad.

Yeah. Pretty thankful I'm the youngest.

(Above picture is the art of Richard Curtner, who is currently my new favorite artist. I'm going to try to emulate his work with one of my own, fingers crossed! Also, if anyone would like to get me a print of that picture for my birthday, I would be eternally grateful. Or "Better than Fiction." or "Epic." =] )

No comments:

Post a Comment