Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Flowers in May

Post #175: Dedicated to: Can't Take it Back; Lucas Carpenter


(I love prints of maps. I think I will decorate my future house/room with prints of maps.)

It has been a while. I apologize. It's weird, having blogged every day for 40 days, and then suddenly stopping. But I've been very busy (if that's any excuse).

I had a good Easter – was blessed enough to spend it with S-'s family and a home-cooked, delicious brunch, through a "home for the holidays" program at school.

The Monday after Easter, I had Chipotle for lunch and then again for dinner. Yeah....it was good, but never again twice in one day. Too much good = bad.

Haverfest was fun. Friday was okay but Saturday was so much more fun (sorry to M- and L-!) Frankly, I think the weather determined everything. And Saturday was perfecto!

But now we have moved on to finals week...and I have so much due so soon. One paper down, One final exam, one photoessay, and one regular essay left. Ah!

Summer's rapidly approaching, and I'm finding myself with more options than I thought. Well, I may be counting the eggs before they hatch, seeing as how I really don't officially have any internship yet, but I might have to choose between NYC and LA this summer. And, obviously, I'd choose LA. Although this would mean I would have to make more calls rejecting stuff. I hate doing that...ah well. I'd love to be home this summer. Too much real life too soon!

Anyway, no fun stories to tell. Well, that's not true. I could probably tell you some fun(ish) stories. But I should really get back to work. And hopefully I'll blog again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment