Sunday, August 7, 2011

Some Things Never Change

Post #201

I've tried. I've tried and tried and tried and tried and prayed and prayed and prayed and prayed, but nothing's changed. Nothing has changed. I don't know why I thought things would be different this summer. I don't know why I expected him to change, or me to change. Some things never change, and some people never change. Sometimes I will always just hate my brother. I might have to love him because he's family, but I will never ever like him. Sometimes I will hate him. It pains me to say that, but I can't bring myself to be anything else, to do anything more. I just can't. So I'm just going to sit here and hate him, then hate myself for being this way.

1 comment:

  1. hey, I follow your blog and I really really like it. I just wanted to say though, I know how it feels. Your brother might want to reach out, because he might find it hard. Stay patient. God works in wonderful ways.

    ReplyDelete