Sunday, August 28, 2011

Le Pen

Post #209: Dedicated to: Not Over You; Gavin Degraw
I'm with V-. I'm a pen snob. (I'm also kind of a friend snob, but that is a story for another time.) My favorite pen is one my friend gifted to me for high school graduation – a jetstream uniball. I like it so much, I bought ink refills off ebay. It writes so, so smoothly with just the perfect amount of ink – not so inky that it bleeds through notebook paper, but not so ballpoint-y that the ink is spotty. Perfect ratio.

I've also become of fan of "le pen". It's a bit like a sharpie pen - a little more marker-y than a normal ballpoint - and its pretty great. And there are a ton of different colors. A little pricey, yes, but I am more than willing to invest in quality writing utensils. You should, too.

1 comment: