Saturday, January 1, 2011

Write and Dream

Post #101: Dedicated to: Rocketeer; Far East Movement

(This is going to be my Christmas tree one day. Well...with some lime and turquoise splashed in there too.)

I've realized that my blog has become a space for me simply to rant and rave about things I am angry, frustrated, or annoyed about. And while that may be fine...it's not why I started a blog in the first place. I've just become lazy, and I definitely hate being lazy (although I sleep a lot...sleepiness = laziness? Debatable.). So...

New Years Resolution #1:
Post more often. Post random things. Post old memories. Post photos. And then write. Write about anything and everything that strikes my fancy. Because when I write, I dream. And that's the reason I started this blog. To write, and to dream.

I hope everyone's Christmases and New Years were memorable! Mine was classic (extended) family time...and although I personally came across some bumps in the road, it was a fairly wonderful week. It was great to see everyone again, and I'm blessed to have so many aunts and uncles and cousins in my life. Apparently next year, we're planning a Christmas/New Year trip to Hawaii!!!! My first time! I can't wait :)

1 comment:

  1. first off, I really like the new look of your blog.

    second, I really like your resolution.

    and third, I like that you got to have some family time. and yay Hawaii!! it's soo beautiful =)

    ReplyDelete