Saturday, January 8, 2011

Winding Down

Post #103: Dedicated to: My Princess

There are so many things I wanted to do when I was home. Eat this, buy that, read this, finish that, meet them... Have I done all of those things and more? Ha! Hardly.

I'm only home for 10 more days...where did the month go? This time last year, I was longing to go back to school. I missed campus, I missed my friends, I missed everything about school...but this year, not so much. Sure, once I'm back, I'm bound to adjust to my schedule of classes and work, and eventually, I'll be fine. But for now, I'm holding on to everything I can at home.

Because who knows when I'll be back?


p.s. I love the fact that I go to a school in which an important campus-wide email is sent out to everyone, notifying students of the tragic news in which two trees had to be cut down. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment