Saturday, January 8, 2011

Dear Mama

Post #104: Dedicated to: For Your Glory; Matt Maher

Happy Birthday! I wish I could say this to you in korean, but I've lost so much of the language, it's rather sad. Thank you for being my mama for 19 years now, and for being the greatest mom ever. Thank you for pushing me but supporting me at the same time, for making me work hard but telling me to simply do my best. Thank you for sending me random texts everyday reminding me that God loves me and you and dad love me. Thank you for cooking all my favorite foods when I'm home, for giving me money to go out and have fun when you rarely spend money yourself. Thank you for how hard you work each and every day so that I might have everything I could ever want, and thank you for setting an example of how to pray and live my life for God. Thank you for understanding my faults, forgiving my sins, and apologizing first when I was too stubborn to do so. I am indebted to you for the rest of my life, and I can only hope that when I grow up, I can pay you back for all the difficult times and stress I've caused you. I love you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment