Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bowling

Post #109: Dedicated to: Breathe Again; Sara Bareilles

My school has a physical education requirement, where you must take 6 quarters of p.e. classes before the end of sophomore year. I have one credit left.

And yes, I decided to go bowling.

There are a lot of different options available...there's a once a week pilates class (that I took last year. My abs almost died.), there are club/intramural sports you can join, there's a martial arts class, there are independent fitness classes (I did self-paced running twice - had to run at least two miles every day for 5 days a week. Got a workout, at least), there's a beginning hip-hop class (which I also took freshman year...and learned that I cannot spin around once without getting dizzy. Life lessons.), yoga...

But this time around, I decided to take it easy. Yeah, bowling probably isn't the most athletic of sports – although, let me tell you...some of those bowling balls are ridiculously heavy – but hey, it's fun!

So today I bowled two games. What was my score? Oh boy...I can't even remember exactly what it was...but at the end of both games, my score probably ranged somewhere from 50-70. That's right. Watch out, bowling leagues, here I come!

My goal at the end of six weeks: reach 100. Or surpass 100. I'll keep y'all updated.

2 comments:

  1. ooo we should all go bowling! it sounds like fun lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LET'S GO BOWLING.

    SKIRTS BONDING.

    OR CLARA-CHICCA BONDING!

    ReplyDelete