Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Holidays

Post #102: Dedicated to: The Proposal

I'm kinda bummed that the holiday season is over.

1) Christmas trees and decorations

I can't wait until I have my own place and am able to decorate however I want, whenever I want. White trees, ornaments, and Christmas lights galore! Welcome to winter wonderland.

Also, Christmas decorations outside in the city. Or just Christmas lights in neighborhoods. I absolutely love lights wrapped around trees. I could just sit inside a cafe sipping a cup of hot tea staring outside at decorations all night long.

2) Ugly sweaters

Ugly sweaters...and ugly sweater Christmas parties! Fairisle knit patterns? Yes, please! Snowflakes and Santas? Even better. Add in potluck parties with friends, games, and secret santa, and you've got a recipe for a wonderful evening.

3) Yummy Christmas goodies!

It always seems as though Christmastime brings family and friends together...to bake. (They don't even have to be Christmas themed...although that's always a bonus.) But I'm sure no one's complaining! Gotta love baked goods, especially with a mug of hot chocolate. Yum.

So, holiday season 2011...I'll be ready to see you again in 362 days! Can't wait.


p.s. Watching The Proposal makes me want to go to Alaska. So beautiful. Also, Ryan Reynolds is awesome. And beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment