Friday, November 12, 2010

Good Morning, Boston

Post #91: Dedicated to: Ain't No Sunshine; Bill Withers

One of the few times I'll catch the sunrise in my life. I'll savor it while I can.

On the bus sitting front of me was a female who spent about 30 minutes (if not more) fervidly filing her nails. And then clipping them or pruning her cuticles or whatever it is. I was a little embarrassed for my gender.

I still have to register...and I still have no idea what to take next semester. Aaaaand, the debate between anthropology and english is growing more and more heated. It's getting difficult. I don't know what to do. On one hand, I don't want to suffer through two and a half more years of hating the English department, waking up with a knot in my stomach knowing I won't be good enough for my professors, and just barely making it out alive. On the other hand, I don't want to feel like I'm giving up. Am I giving up on myself too soon?

But I've told myself I'm not going to worry about this until next semester. When I actually take more classes from both departments and am able to better gauge the situation.

I feel like I have a lot lot lot of work coming up...but in the meantime, you can find me in Davis Square, enjoying my last weekend off with two of my favorite people.

Also, I really fail at posting 10 days consecutively. To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment