Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day Three

Post #84


Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now
Day Two: Nine things about yourself
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart:

- Sing me a song
- Play me an instrument
- Sing me a song while playing an instrument
- Make me laugh so hard I'm crying and my stomach and cheeks hurt
- Cook me a meal
- Flowers. On random days just to cheer me up.
- Watch sports games with me, even if you're not that interested
- Support me in anything I do - show up to concerts I'm performing in.

Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot
Day Five: Six things you wish you'd never done
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs
Day Eight: Three turn ons
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now
Day Ten: One confession

No comments:

Post a Comment