Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day Nine

Post #94: Dedicated to: Thinking About You; Norah Jones

So much to do, so little time. I wish I could stay caffeinated for life.

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now
Day Two: Nine things about yourself
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot
Day Five: Six things you wish you'd never done
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs
Day Eight: Three turn ons
Day Nine: Two smiley faces that describe your life right now:

|-)
(:|

Hahahaha, according to a list of yahoo messenger smileys, the first one means "sleepy" and the second one means "yawn." Ahaha. I laugh.

Day Ten: One confession


p.s. K-: I'm taking so long to write your letter, sorry! I literally (literally, not figuratively. Heh.) have so much to do. I haven't even watched this week's HIMYM yet - and I usually watch this Monday night or Tuesday at the latest...ahh! But your response will come soon...or after Thanksgiving... (;

No comments:

Post a Comment