Monday, November 8, 2010

Day Five

Post #87
I promise, this is the last Zac picture. Not that anyone minds, right? So pleasing to the eyes (:

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now
Day Two: Nine things about yourself
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot
Day Five: Six things you wish you'd never done:

- I think this every morning: I shouldn't have slept in that extra 20 minutes. Or however much.
- Bought those items of clothing.
- Said, let's just be friends.
- Kept to myself about every time something you did made me want to blow up the room so I didn't have to endure it any longer.
- Said yes.
- Caused you worry and pain. It won't happen anymore.

Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs
Day Eight: Three turn ons
Day Nine: Two smiley faces that describe your life right now
Day Ten: One confession

No comments:

Post a Comment