Friday, November 5, 2010

Day Two

Post #83: Dedicated to: Just a Dream; Jake Bruene and Kurt Schneider


Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now
Day Two: Nine things about yourself:

- I care what others think
- I've developed a new appreciation for mustard and guacamole
- Someday I'll be able to appreciate fine wines and champagnes. And cheese.
- I shop shop shop shop shop shop. Retail therapy.
- I am unabashedly a fan of both Zac Efron and High School Musical.
- Every break I only get through about 3-4 books on my reading list. It takes longer than you might think.
- I love traveling and I love taking pictures, and I wish I had an amazing DSLR camera and lens and was a super awesome photographer so my captured memories looked equally beautiful on film as in the moment.
- I like New Jersey.
- I really really really want to learn how to surf.

Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot
Day Five: Six things you wish you'd never done
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs
Day Eight: Three turn ons
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now
Day Ten: One confession

No comments:

Post a Comment