Wednesday, March 3, 2010

3 AM Musings

Post #5: dedicated to Saint-Saens The Swan

I have researched and now know more about King James I of England than I have ever cared to know. Oh, the consequences of taking a humanities centered biology class. But I'll survive.

3 more days until I am in the city that never sleeps, where I'll likely be sleeping, and often at that. I hope I fall in love with the city, with that fast-paced lifestyle I want to adapt to after college. I want to go everywhere, I want to see everything, I want to eat everything. Every tourist trap that ever existed in New York, I will faithfully experience as a tourist. And then hopefully, as a resident. How goes life in the greatest city of the nation? Can I do it? Can I live it? Can I survive?

No comments:

Post a Comment