Sunday, April 18, 2010

Up, Up, & Away

Post #25: Dedicated to Up Up & Away, Kid Cudi


"Now when the sun come up
I'll be there to say what up
in the morning
brush my teeth
find that clip I've been looking for since last night
I feel so caught up
in a bud
I float somehow in my bedroom
turn around see myself in a mirror
I guess I'm cool
and those happy thoughts
in my head
I'm feeling like I'm peter pan,
minus the tights and the faeries
happy to see how far I've come
to the same place
it began
my dreams and imaginations
perfectly at peace
so I move along a bit higher.

I'll be up up and away
Up up and away
Cause they gon' judge me anyway
So whatever.

I'll be up up and away
Up up and away,
Cause in the end they'll judge me anyway
so whatever."


2 more weeks. I'm not ready to leave yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment