Thursday, April 1, 2010

Stress

Post #17: Dedicated to: That Should Be Me, Justin Bieber


Stress I haven't felt all semester is creeping up on me now. I can't figure out my schedule for the fall. Like, literally, no classes I am interested in are available at the times I can take it. I just may end up having only 3 academic classes, but that would just be a shame. And a waste of my hard-earned AP credits.

A cappella is driving me crazy. Craaaaaaaaazy. It's crunch time - only 1 and a half more weeks until our semester show. So much to do, so, so, so little time. And I know I arranged Wait it Out, but I feel we should wait to debut it, because it's clearly not going to sound good. And besides, we could focus our time on songs that actually need improvement.

I just feel incredibly overwhelmed with work and papers and writing children's stories and revising children's stories and readings and scheduling and singing and holy week masses and shooting movies...I look at my ridiculous to-do lists and feel like I'm spinning round and round in circles. I wish things would just slow down. Or stop.

I wish life could be like that chocolate frosted cupcake. With a strawberry-shaped heart on top.

Just like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment