Saturday, May 26, 2012

DC & Starkid

Post #253: Dedicated to: We Are Young; Fun


On Wednesday night, some friends and I decided on a whim to go watch Darren Criss and Starkid perform at the House of Blues in LA. It turned out to be a good night, but I do confess, traffic, waiting in line, and waiting an hour for the show to start didn't get me in the best of moods early on.


But goodness gracious, so many screaming teenage girls for this guy. Who was pretty good, I must admit. But still. So. Much. Screaming. And crying, too. It was insane. And kind of just plain funny.


And then later Darren and Charlene Kaye sang "Dress and Tie." Yes.

 And then came Starkid! I loved listening to A Very Potter Musical, live. How insanely talented do they have to be to come up with all of those musicals? The lines, the music, the choreography...I wish I was half as creative [as Clark...]! ;)

Off to Cornell tomorrow (for the first and probably last time) to see my big brother graduate!

No comments:

Post a Comment