Thursday, July 7, 2011

New Life

Post #192: Dedicated to: Take It All; Hillsong United
I had an incredible weekend that I will never forget. After re-reading my last post...ha, I feel like this day was coming. And apparently, S- knew so too. The moment I told her about my weekend, the first thing she says is "Clara, you're growing so much! Thank the Lord...I've been praying for this day..." Suffice to say, I was definitely moved by that statement. (: God has blessed me with amazing friends.

But I've definitely underestimated how tough it would be – Although I don't know why, because everyone kept warning us. But still, I'm excited and finally ready to go on this new journey, laying everything down for the glory of the Lord. Finally. I've been waiting for this moment for so long.

So here I am.
Same old me,
just a new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment