Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Aloha!

Post #195: Dedicated to: Remember Me
My mother informed me this morning that my entire family (think: grandpa, three sets of aunts/uncles + 2 kids each, and my parents and brother) will be going to Hawaii this winter break!

Every winter – more specifically, the week after Christmas and before New Years – our whole family (my dad's side) gets together in Fullerton. My cousins from Oregon fly down, my cousins from Korea fly out, and it's quite the family reunion. There are definitely times I feel like I don't belong and times I wish I didn't belong, but I do love my family no matter what.

And this year, we're going to Hawaii! I've never been, so I'm definitely stoked. This is going to be an exciting rest of the year - Denmark from Aug-Dec, and then a week in Hawaii! So excited. :)

On another note - I'd really love to make a cake like the one above. I tried toying around with food coloring, but I could never get the colors to look like that. Sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment