Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thanks

Post #187

D-, I love ya. Thanks. Really. :)

And let's meet up...Mondays or Wednesdays! Mondays because it's the start of the week so we can always use a little pick-me-up, and Wednesdays because it's the middle of the week so it'll give us a little push towards the weekend! Haha. And we'll pick a delicious (cheap) restaurant to try out each week!

And it's not so bad anymore. Now that the school year festivities are pretty much over, we're moving on to the summer workshops, and I should be getting a much more detailed introduction/overview of exactly what my duties are. And – I'm getting the grant from my school for sure! So at least there's always that. I hope your internship goes well! (I'm sure it will. And if not...well I promise you it will get better!) If nothing else...well, there's always the weekend to look forward to.

In other news: Happy Father's Day, Dad!

I remember a looong time ago, back in Anaheim, when I got an award in something (can't remember what...school? orchestra?) but you decided we would celebrate by going out for a drive. It was a long drive, I don't even know where we went, and I'm pretty sure I slept through 90% of it, but I loved spending time with my Dad. For some odd reason, I never feel safer than when I'm in the car with you. I know I joke a lot about getting all of my bad genes from you, but I wouldn't change it for the world, because you make me who I am. Thanks for everything, and I'm going to make you proud one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment