Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Soul Train

Post #190: Dedicated to: Promises; Desperation Band
Had such a great weekend. Haven't had one of these in a while – and the good times just keep on coming! (And hopefully will for the rest of the summer.)

But this weekend really made me want to stay in California forever. I hate that I constantly have to leave, and I hate the thought of leaving people I love behind. It makes me think...where do I really belong after college? Do I want to try to make it in New York or Boston or some other east coast city...or do I want to come home to Cali? Not sure yet, but SJKCC definitely adds one point to CA.

I also sincerely hope that the new friends I meet, I will stay friends with for a while. It bums me out whenever I meet new people I really like, and then we never see each other/talk to each other again. Fingers crossed this time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment