Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What Can You Do?

Post #66

Today is just one of those days.

I'm awkward. I make things awkward. I make people around me awkward. I make situations awkward.

I'm alone. I may be surrounded by people, but I'm lonely. At the end of the day, I'm alone.

I can't speak. I can't raise my hand in class. Everything I want to say, someone beats me to it. What I say is stupid. I'm stupid. I'm not brilliant.

I wish I was brilliant. I wish I wasn't awkward. I wish I didn't feel alone.

But I guess today is just one of those days.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Awkward,

    Yesterday a giant man driving a red aveo made a lane change, stepped on the breaks and honked at me yelling "HEY! NICE CAR!" Stunned I managed to blurt out "Likewise" and give him a forced smile. If you are awkward and stupid, there is no hope for me.

    Hopeless.

    ReplyDelete