Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mind & Body

Post #41: Dedicated to: Coffee Prince


In keeping with the "being-my-best-self" theme...

Being physically fit. Not being lazy. Not sleeping in past...noon, or even 11. Sleeping early, waking up early, and going for a run. Lifting weights. Swimming. Strength exercises. Eating regularly, eating healthily.

I say this ever summer. Heck, I say this every break I get...oh, when I'm home, I'll have to work out. Oh, this summer, I promise I'll exercise.

No more putting things off. No more procrastinating on my own self, my own body. This is going to be the summer. It's my one and only most important summer goal.


On another note...

How much longer am I going to have to put up with you? How many more insults am I going to have to endure? Once upon a time, you were the sole occupant on my "people I would like to run over, then back up and run over again" list. Now I'm wondering why you were ever taken off.

I say nothing to you. I leave you absolutely, completely, 100% alone. I refrain from commenting on your pictures or your wall, because your reply is going to be an insult. Your reply will be some offensive, rude, belittling, snide, disrespectful comment that's going to hurt my feelings, no matter what I might pretend. Will you just give it a rest? Why do I put up with you?

I've forgiven you in my mind, time and time again. This endless cycle can only happen for so long...I'm getting sick of pretending to be your friend. Give it up, A-. Next time, I'm saying this to your face. Because I'm done taking your crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment