Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Fever

Post #248: Dedicated to: That Lonesome Road; James Taylor
(Someday I would like to invest in a vintage typewriter. Possibly just for decoration – if it works, it's a plus! Friends will be receiving some awesome typed letters.)

Back to school after a wonderful week in Boston for spring break. And, really, let's focus on that word one more time...SPRING. It hit above 60 at least twice during my stay in Boston, and this week it's supposed to be at least 70 degrees all week. I know spring technically doesn't start until March 20th...but it feels like there should be pinwheels in the grass already, like it's April and school's almost over.

But we're back to the grind, and I'm hoping a little spring break re-energization will help me be the most productive I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment