Friday, February 24, 2012

Dre(a)d

Post #246: Dedicated to: Dred; by Harriet Beecher Stowe
I've been rather neglectful of this blog, my apologies! I've started a new art blog (or portfolio) for my paintings, drawings, photographs, creative musings...so go check it out if you haven't already!

There are so many thoughtful and meaningful blog posts I've been meaning to make, but I forget to write them down so I don't remember what it was I wanted to share with you all. Sad times. So I'll just go on with some current, random tidbits of my life.

- Spring break is exactly one week away and I can't WAIT to be in Boston again! M- and I will eat around the town. But actually.

- I was looking through study abroad pictures and I literally had to force myself to stop because I missed it so much. And I miss it a lot...there are so many moments I wish I could go back to. So many places I need to visit just one more time before I die.

- We are now in the season of Lent. Hmm.

- I've been going into Philly at least once a week (two weekends ago for brunch at Sabrina's, aka the most delicious brunch restaurant ever! last weekend for lunch at Fogo de Chao - aka all you can eat meat...so much meat... - and then catching up with A-), and I love it. After spending a semester in Copenhagen I really miss being in a big city and having the ability to walk around everywhere. Plus there's so much of Philly (although it's quite a small city) that I haven't yet explored! Tomorrow I'm going ice skating with FAB and will stay in the city afterwards to eat something delicious with E-.

Lots coming up, lots go do. The first half of the semester really flew by. I'll be a senior before I know it...

No comments:

Post a Comment