Saturday, January 14, 2012

Back

Post #236: Dedicated to: Sweeter; Gavin DeGraw
I leave in a few short days for school again, and I am both excited and terrified to be back. Excited because I've missed everyone so much – the Outskirts, the Admissions office, FAB, my good ole' friends – but terrified because I'm going to be knee-deep in work for the next year and a half. And not just work, but hard, demanding work. Work that's inevitably going to result in a lot of emotional, mental, and physical breakdowns; work that is going to be exhausting and draining; work that means little to no sleep. It's going to be so much harder than anything I encountered in Denmark, and for that I'm terrified.

But I'm still so excited to be back.

In other news, check this out – it'll give you insight into what my upcoming internship in Ghana will be all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment