Sunday, October 24, 2010

F.

Post #79: Dedicated to: The Ballad of You and I; Mêlée

Just saw Apocalypse Now for class. I could have lost all faith in mankind due to the Vietnam War. And now I'd just prefer to forget that I ever watched that. But it exists. But I'm going to pass over it. Maybe it's not something to be ignored, but it's not something I want to or can face at the moment.

The one thing I have most often seen in facebook and myspace "about me" sections is this: "I hate drama." And I always thought...well, I don't really know what I thought about these people. I thought it was completely unnecessary to tell the entire world that, though. I mean...really? You hate drama? And that's what you want everyone to know about you? And what kind of person do you have to be to write that on your profile? Do you constantly surround yourself with drama? Is that why you mention it so often?

For the first time, though, I think I fully realize how much I personally hate drama in my life. It causes so, so, so, so, so much unnecessary stress. And for such stupid reasons too. Freakin A.

No comments:

Post a Comment