Saturday, August 28, 2010

Home

Post #63: Dedicated to: Dynamite; Taio Cruz

I'm settled in...but not settled in. I can't wait until I can fully unpack and organize and clean. In some respects, yes, I'm like Monica from Friends.

The last two weeks have been so relaxing. My week in New Jersey - I believe - was the best week of my life. So far. It was just so, so, so much fun hanging out with G- and her friends, and tanning on the shore, and eating delicious food at Atlantic City or watching movies late into the night on the couch...it was such a great week.

Now I'm sitting here in my room that's supposed to be home for the next year...and I like it. Yes, I like it. It needs a little sprucing up...but this room is going to shape up quite nicely.

Welcome home.

No comments:

Post a Comment