Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sheltered

Post #99: Dedicated to: I Want to Spend My Lifetime Loving You; Marc Anthony and Tina Arena
I've lived a fairly sheltered life. But now, I feel like that is being used against me, as if it's going to be a disadvantage out in the real world. Every time I feel like this, I'd just quell my feelings and ignore them, but they just keep resurfacing now. So I don't know. Sometimes I feel like I wish I was more experienced in all things of the world...but at the same time, that scares me. A lot.

And it also just makes me sad when people don't seem to have the same great experiences as I do. I guess you're bound to come upon that everywhere, but for some reason it always just comes across to me as a great shock. And then it bums me out.

I feel like I haven't seen the real world yet. Just a sheltered nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment